- All baggage and vehicles are subject to search at any time.
- Do not leave bags unattended. They will be confiscated and may be destroyed.
- If you notice an unattended item or suspicious activity, report it immediately to airport personnel.
- Each airline has different restrictions according to carry-on and checked baggage. Please refer to Allegiant or American Airlines websites to view their policies.
- Liquids and gels must be in containers of 3.4 ounces or less. Place your containers in a single, one-quart zip-top plastic bag. Please see TSA's Liquids Rule page.
- Remove the plastic bag from your carry-on bag and put it in a screening bin.
- Place metal objects, such as coins and keys, in your carry-on bag.
- Put laptop computers and other electronic devices in a screening bin.
- Remove shoes, jackets and belts and put them in screening bins.
- Please visit TSA's Disabilities and Medical Conditions page for information on permitted medical devices.
- TSA prohibits nail files, scissors, explosive materials, flammable items, and other hazardous materials in your checked baggage. For more details, check the TSA website.
TSA Pre✓™ is designed to enhance and expedite security by placing more focus on pre-screening individuals who volunteer information about themselves prior to flying. Eligible participants include certain frequent flyers invited from participating airlines (Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest, United Airlines and US Airways) as well as members of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs (Global Entry, SENTRI and NEXUS) who are U.S. citizens and fly on a participating airline.
Through the TSA Pre✓™ vetting process, information is embedded in a barcode on your boarding pass. This information alerts TSA agents that you are eligible for expedited screening. Benefits include no longer having to remove:
- 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels bag from carry-on
- Laptops from bag
- Light, outerwear/jackets
NOTE: TSA will always incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport and no individual will be guaranteed expedited screening.
Toledo Express Airport DOES NOT have a designated TSA Pre✓™ screening lane located at the security check point. Because Toledo Express Airport does not have a designated lane, only the following benefits are available:
- Shoes may be left on
- Light jackets do not need to be removed
- You will still need to remove liquids, gels, aerosols, laptops, and outerwear