Know the Airport
See a virtual tour of the Toledo Express terminal by clicking the button below.
- Located on the first floor near the TSA Screening Checkpoint
- Provided by Fifth Third Bank
- Toledo Express Airport does not exchange foreign currency
- Located next to escalators just past the TSA Screening Checkpoint
- Elevator is handicap accessible
Lost & Found
Items found in public areas at the airport are taken to Airport Lost & Found, located in the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority office. Filing a claim for a lost item can be done either in person or online.
- Lost & Found Office: Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority office, first floor next to escalators
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- File a claim from anywhere in the world
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 419.865.2351
Personal items lost while in flight are collected and held for claim by the respective airline. Lost luggage is also held for claim by airline companies. To report lost items or luggage, visit our Airlines page to contact your airline directly.
Our TOL Play-Port offers a fun option for children to stay occupied and have fun. Conveniently located on the second floor in the terminal waiting area, parents can keep an eye out and still relax!
- Men's/Women's available on first floor behind escalators
- Men's/Women's/Family available on second floor behind terminal waiting area
- All restrooms are handicap accessible
TSA Special Needs
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is responsible for transitioning passengers through the airport's security check points. Learn more about TSA procedures for people with special needs here.
- If you have any medical devices, such as syringes or special apparatuses that might be questioned at the security check point, you should check with your airline in advance of the flight to confirm the requirements. Under FAA regulations, diabetics who need to fly with syringes or insulin delivery systems should carry a vial of insulin with a professional, pharmaceutical pre-printed label which clearly identifies the medication. Because of the possibility of forgery, prescriptions and letters of medical necessity will not be accepted.
- Only ticketed passengers are allowed past security check points. However, many airlines are issuing special "companion passes" to non-travelers assisting travelers with disabilities or children traveling alone that allow them to accompany passengers with special needs to the gates. Travelers should check directly with the airlines they are traveling on to see what options are available.
- Wheelchairs available in terminal on first come, first serve basis
TOL Airport Free Wi-Fi
To get online, follow these simple steps:
- Verify your wireless connection is enabled or on
- Locate the connection named, "ToledoExpress"
- Select this network and click "Connect"
- Open an internet browser to see the TOLAirport welcome page
If you are having trouble making a connection to ToledoExpress WiFi, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.