- Located on the first floor near the TSA Screening Checkpoint
- Provided by Fifth Third Bank
- Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport’s bar is located on the second-floor terminal, beyond TSA check-in, and is open for every departure.
- Eugene F Kranz Toledo Express Airport does not exchange foreign currency.
- Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport’s food court is located on the second-floor terminal, beyond TSA check-in, and is open for every departure. Options at the food court include, coffee and breakfast foods, pizza and Subway.
- Within the food court and bar, there are items for purchase on your way in or out of Toledo. Items include Toledo memorabilia and clothing.
Lost & Found
Items found in public areas at the airport are taken to Airport Lost & Found, located in the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority office. Filing a claim for a lost item can be done either in person or online.
- Lost & Found Office: Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority office, first floor next to escalators
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- File a claim from anywhere in the world
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 419.865.2351
Personal items lost while in flight are collected and held for claim by the respective airline. Lost luggage is also held for claim by airline companies. To report lost items or luggage, visit our Airlines page to contact your airline directly.
TSA Special Needs
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is responsible for transitioning passengers through the airport's security check points. Learn more about TSA procedures for people with special needs here.
- If you have any medical devices, such as syringes or special apparatuses that might be questioned at the security check point, you should check with your airline in advance of the flight to confirm the requirements. Under FAA regulations, diabetics who need to fly with syringes or insulin delivery systems should carry a vial of insulin with a professional, pharmaceutical pre-printed label which clearly identifies the medication. Because of the possibility of forgery, prescriptions and letters of medical necessity will not be accepted.
- Only ticketed passengers are allowed past security check points. However, many airlines are issuing special "companion passes" to non-travelers assisting travelers with disabilities or children traveling alone that allow them to accompany passengers with special needs to the gates. Travelers should check directly with the airlines they are traveling on to see what options are available.
- Wheelchairs are available in terminal on first come, first served basis.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the terminal.
If you are having trouble making a connection to ToledoExpress WiFi, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.