Airport Fees & Billing
Vector manages the billing and payments for the Landing Fee Program (or “Program”) on behalf of Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport. The Landing Fee Program assesses a fee based upon an aircraft’s arrival. The fee is not an arrival related fee.
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service web portal (https://payment.planepass.com) allows operators to:
1) Make credit card payments
2) Update account information including email and postal mail addresses
3) View most of Vector’s airports’ fee structures, Authorization to Bill letters, and W9s
4) Enroll in electronic invoicing
5) View account history
6) View and download invoices to csv files for use in MS Excel
*To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rd party credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
- Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
- While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice. Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
- EFT/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (X700 or Option 1) or by email at email@example.com Their office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Authorization to Bill: Click here to view Vector’s Authorization to Bill letter from TOL.
The following are the various types of fees charged by the Airport. All fee structures are effective as of March 1, 2023.
Landing fees will be charged to all general aviation aircraft operating at Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport. Landing fees will be assessed at the time of arrival using the aircraft’s FAA certified MLW and billed by Vector Airport Systems at the following rates:
Aircraft will be charged landing fees as follows:
- $1.96 per 1,000 lbs. rounded
As of March 1, 2023, the Airport fee structure for based aircraft is as follows:
- 100% Reduction in landing fees
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)/Drones
Per FAA guidelines, please see the following information regarding operating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)/Drones near airports.
Flying Near Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport
Drone operators should avoid flying near Toledo Express because it is difficult for manned aircraft to see and avoid a drone while flying. Remember that drone operators must avoid manned aircraft and are responsible for any safety hazard their drone creates in an airport environment.
Please note the 180th Fighter Wing, located at Toledo Express, remains a no-drone zone at all times. Please click here for more information.
Airports in Controlled Airspace
For flight near TOL in controlled airspace, drone operators must receive an airspace authorization prior to operation. Airspace authorizations come with altitude limitations and may include other operational provisions. Controlled airspace and other flying restrictions can be found on our B4UFLY app.
For more information, please visit: Flying Near Airports | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov).